Month: November 2015

Win the Holiday Shopping Season With Mobile Marketing

Black Friday is gone and Cyber Monday is here, which means the hottest season for retailers and shoppers. Almost a third of some retailer’s profits are earned during November and December, according to Reuters. While stores and brands are preparing for profit flows, customers are getting bombarded with discount messages, special deal emails, and tons of intrusive holiday-themed ads. For them holiday shopping is just as stressful as it is for retailers. Mobile marketing agency ComboApp tells how brands can take advantage of mobile and make customer’s lives a little easier. How mobile apps enhance holiday shopping Adobe Digital Index 2015 Holiday Shopping Predictions show that 2015 Cyber Monday online sales will reach a record $3 billion, while 11% of online shopping will happen on

The post Win the Holiday Shopping Season With Mobile Marketing appeared first on mobyaffiliates.

Read More

Vungle launches in-app video ad capabilities for Windows 10

Vungle, the in-app video advertising platform, recently announced the launch of its SDK for Windows 10. This makes it the first monetisation and user acquisition platform via in-app video ads to offer Windows 10 support, in addition to iOS and Android. Vungle launches Windows 10 support Source: vungle.com Game developers usually see only 5% of users making in-app purchases. In-app video advertising helps monetise the remaining 95%. With in-app advertising to reach $30bn next year, the category continues to grow as more consumers worldwide adopt apps on both mobile as well as non-mobile devices. Zain Jaffer, CEO, Vungle, says: “With consumers spending nearly 90% of their on-device time inside applications, it’s clear there’s a massive opportunity for in-app video advertising done right. Vungle makes it easy

The post Vungle launches in-app video ad capabilities for Windows 10 appeared first on mobyaffiliates.

Read More

Mobvista’s Philex Chen, Regional Director EMEA at the App Promotion Summit Berlin

Philex Chen is a Regional Director at Mobvista, the industry-leading mobile advertising platform and overseas mobile game publisher. He is responsible for Mobvista’s presence in the EMEA market. Formerly, Philex was the Wireless Director for Huawei Technologies in the Czech Republic. Huawei is the No. 1 wireless network solution provider in the Czech market. In this role, he designed innovative 4G LTE solutions for nationwide coverage. Philex has 5 years working experience in Europe. Want to know how to promote your apps in 6 months and get 100 million installs? How to use technology for user targeting and optimization? How to build diversified traffic portfolio to reach the audience worldwide? Learn from Mobvista’s experience with Philex Chen, our Regional Director EMEA at the App Promotion

The post Mobvista’s Philex Chen, Regional Director EMEA at the App Promotion Summit Berlin appeared first on mobyaffiliates.

Read More

Facebook Conversion Pixel Changes: What Marketers Need to Know

av-facebook-pixel-change-560

Are you using the Facebook conversion pixel? Wondering how to transition from your old conversion pixel to the new pixel? Facebook’s new “one-pixel solution” makes it easier for marketers to monitor and measure conversions from Facebook users. In this article you’ll discover how to install the new Facebook pixel, track conversions and view the cost […]

This post Facebook Conversion Pixel Changes: What Marketers Need to Know first appeared on Social Media Examiner.
Social Media Examiner – Your Guide to the Social Media Jungle

Read More

44% of holiday shoppers planning to use mobile devices to shop this season

According to the latest research from Rubicon Project, six in 10 Americans plan to shop during the Thanksgiving holidays. Based on the answers from 1,000 consumers aged 18+, Rubicon found that consumers prefer to shop from the comfort of their home or office these days, with Americans set to spend an average $1,051 over the holidays. At least 3 in 4 shoppers plan to shop online. mCommerce is on the rise this year, with almost half of shoppers in the US, UK and Canada shopping via their tablets or smartphones. However, only in the UK does online shopping (77%) outscore in-store purchases (76%) in 2015. Many shoppers are using mobile devices this holiday season Source: rubiconproject.com Joe Prusz, Head of Mobile, Rubicon Project, says: “The biggest consumer trend we

The post 44% of holiday shoppers planning to use mobile devices to shop this season appeared first on mobyaffiliates.

Read More